- Calls to Artists are issued periodically with project descriptions and requirements.
- The Florida State University program maintains an open database of public artists. Artists are invited to submit applications on an ongoing basis.
- If desired, artists may update previous submissions to meet the requirements of specific projects that interest them.
- Entries/updates must be received by 4 pm on the deadline date.
- To enter a particular project, comply with instructions in that specific CALL to ARTISTS.
- Images – digital only please. Images should be in .JPG format with a minimum resolution of approximately 800×600 pixels (higher resolutions like 1900×1500 pixels provide sharper projected images).
The Registration form includes the artist’s name, address, web address (if any) and qualifying information. It also provides image identification for each of the 10 submitted images: 1) the Artist’s name, 2) title of work, 3) date, 4) medium, 5) dimensions, and 6) price of work or price of a past successful commission.
Galleries and artists’ representatives are encouraged to submit materials for their artists.
Participating artists must have reached a certain level of expertise and recognition in their medium. Their resumes should illustrate that they have met two of the following criteria:
- the artist’s works are included in private, public, corporate or museum collections;
- the artist has received awards, grants or fellowships;
- the artist has completed other public commissions on a similar scale;
- the artist has participated in exhibitions at major museums or galleries.
Submit Registration Form & Images via Email
Allys Palladino-Craig, email@example.com